- June 22, 2010 - The Pentagon Channel makes military broadcast history by launching a 10-week television series with blow-by-blow coverage from the 2010 Armed Forces Boxing Championship!
- May 11, 2010 - uVuMobile™, Inc., a mobility solutions and content aggregator, today announced they have partnered with the Pentagon Channel to deliver live programming to video enabled mobile phones and military personnel around the world.
- April 12, 2010 - The Pentagon Channel and Comcast today announced that the military channel is now available to Comcast customers in the Richmond area, including the City of Richmond as well as Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, Louisa and Powhatan Counties.
- March 25, 2010 -The Pentagon Channel and Comcast today announced that the military channel is now available in Annapolis as well as Anne Arundel, Calvert and Charles Counties in Maryland. The Pentagon Channel appears on Comcast’s Digital Classic channel 185 in these areas.
- December 15, 2009 - The Pentagon Channel presents Command Performance: Holiday Special, the third in a series of specials. This special marks the first featuring full length performances. The Holiday Special debuts on Dec. 16th and runs through New Year's Day for troops around the world.
- November 4, 2009 - The Pentagon Channel is dishing out some more tasty show offerings with the newest season of 'The Grill Sergeants', premiering Monday, November 16, 1200 ET.
- May 19, 2009 - Comcast Cable Eastern Division and The Pentagon Channel Deliver 2009 Service Academy Graduations on Demand.
- April 13, 2009 - Time Warner Cable launches TPC in San Diego.